Security Operations and Aviation Security Services
VMD Systems Integrators Inc. is a leading provider of critical security screening services. VMD prides itself in providing front-line protection at highly sensitive locations and reliable, efficient security for our nation’s transportation system.
VMD participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) – Transportation Security Administration’s (TSA) Security Partnership Program (SPP) and we provide passenger, employee, and checked baggage screening services at various airports across the United States as well as access control and exit lane monitoring.
AVIATION STRATEGY AND MANAGEMENT CONSULTING
- VMD assists clients in translating regulations, policies, and business rules into security infrastructures and processes that work. In addition, we provide CFR/TSA compliance and ICAO audits, security master planning, as well as security audits and assessments.
PASSENGER, EMPLOYEE, and BAGGAGE SCREENING
- VMD participates in the TSA SPP. VMD – a TSA-certified screening company – provides security screening at TSA-established passenger, baggage and aviation direct access points with approved, fully-trained personnel. VMD further provides screening security for airport entities.
EXIT LANES AND ACCESS CONTROL
- VMD is experienced in providing access control services and airport exit lane monitoring.
SECURITY ADMINISTRATION SERVICES
- VMD provides administrative services to clients that include: timely and accurate security information submissions, tracking of eligibility requirements, indoctrination briefings and monthly reporting. We also maintain a physical library of directives, memorandums and instructions that govern our client’s security requirements. Conducting validation of outside facilities that access or store classified or sensitive information, classified document marking guidance and providing security training is also part of the VMD services offering.
PHYSICAL SECURITY SERVICES
- VMD delivers implementation guidelines for policy and procedures to protect assets and personnel against theft, sabotage, malicious mischief or terrorist acts in a number of ways to include: roving patrols, identification badging and fire alarm monitoring and response. VMD analyzes new security requirements and provides cost-effective results that mitigate or eliminate security risks. By providing lock control, access control, CCTV monitoring and installation, intrusion detection inspection and installation, container vault inspection (GSA certified) and all functions associated with Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIF), VMD rates high in customer satisfaction and security solutions.