VMD Systems Integrators, Inc. serves government agencies and airport operators as a strategic consultant, a technology services company, and a leading provider of critical aviation security, screening and access control services. We’re also a woman-owned, small disadvantaged business.
VMD delivers smart thinking. And smart results. Our people are proven experts in IT and aviation security services solving complex operational challenges. We help you define success, deploy the right technologies, and transform the business behind your mission—in order to:
- Enhance operational performance
- Provide effective security services
- Make improvements permanent
- Deliver services more effectively to your stakeholders
As a strategic consultant, we work with your agency to:
- Develop strategies, architectures, and frameworks for achieving your goals
- Identify your best options for addressing management or process issues
- Target rapid transformation with solutions you can afford
- Develop roadmaps for deploying new technologies
As a technology services and engineering company, we deploy the strategies we develop with:
- Strategy and management consulting
- Application development and management
- Cybersecurity services
- IT infrastructure solutions
As a leading provider of critical aviation security, screening and access control services, we provide proven experience in:
- Aviation Security Services strategic management
- Passenger and employee screening services
- Access and exit Lane Control
- Baggage and Cargo Screening
Strategy without implementation goes nowhere. Implementation without strategy often goes in the wrong direction. But combining strategy and implementation fully solves business problems. It’s the way we work because it’s the only way to produce powerful results.
Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, VMD was founded in 2002 and has certifications in ISO:9001:2015, ISO:20000, ISO:27000, and CMMI Level 3 for both Development and Services. We have been featured on the inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies for four years running. Read more our capabilities, certifications, and contract vehicles.